The company’s International Knowledge Centre for nature assisted health care and its licensed partners can provide the following information and services for organisations.
These deal either with healthcare or helping them maintain more sustainable and successful human resources through:
• Professional assistance in establishing new health gardens
• Consultation on promotion, prevention and rehabilitation methods
• Information and education such as early symptom- indicators, for leaders with personnel responsibility
• Basic and advanced education for personnel and teams with health gardens
• Customised courses, seminars and conferences
• Quality assurance programmes for health gardens